Monday, August 15, 2011

Where, Oh Where Have I been!

So you know it's bad when you can't log into your blog because you can't for the life of you remember your password or login name...and you can't for the life of you figure out how you are going to retrieve that information.  Needless to say after much trying and digging I uncovered the crucial information needed to bring you this much over due update. 

Okay so where was I?  I wish I had some great story about some amazing summer travels or about a much needed media fast or a huge summer project that has eaten every last spare minute...but the truth is...well I just took a break.  I even many times wanted to blog to you dear readers but as you and I know that never happened.  I did realize that I missed the blogging community and the freedom I had to share some of my most meaningless and meaningful thoughts.  So with that being said I am back..for now.  Back to hopefully brighten your day, give you something to think about, chuckle about if you will.  A lot my dear friends has happened in these few short months and I hope to share some of those moments with you. 

Totally threw the pictures in to show you how big my sweet, precious boys are getting...plus I think a blog with pictures is well...better.  Okay I am pledging to you my readers that I will blog at least one more time this week...cross heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye!  Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment