Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break

Well hello Dear Readers,
I first must start by apologizing for a few things: First I am sorry that it has been so long since a new post...no excuses.  Second I am sorry for the amount of pictures that you are going to see of me in my swimming suit...SO SORRY!  And thirdly, my husband says I always need to have at least three things in a list, I am sorry for the stream of consciences that this is going to be written in.  With my apologize out of the way I thought I would give you a little picture tour of our wonderful Floridian Vacation! 

Brodee 9 months.
Cute Swimsuit and Rash guard that
 Auntie Minta got him for Christmas.
My dear Brodeehondro absolutely loved the pool and warm weather.  Let's be honest that last time he was really outside was last summer when he was only a few months old, so this was like a new experience for him.  He loved sitting in the water and splashing as well as eating all the pool toys!



The boys loving the pool!
  This was the pirate pool at our place.  Jud had fun going down the slide and playing with the various squirters.  The whole family enjoyed the festivities of this pool!  I might have even got my hair wet...and that's a big deal!
 


 Matt called this flotation device--Jud's Bra!  He loved to swim with it on.  He felt comfortable swimming around the whole pool.  I think he looks cute in it!

Love the face B-Road!

Brodee enjoying the splash-pad in the pool!
 This was the day we went to the beach.  Brodee stayed back at the resort with Grandma Sue.  Jud loved playing with this boggie board.  He really liked pretending that we was surfing.  Much to dad's dismay he had more fun playing with it on land!  The beach was a great day!


 This was another one of Matt's ingenious ideas...and no it will not be our Christmas card next year!  No swimming suit Christmas cards!  On a side note--don't you wonder how many pictures you are in of other people you don't know.  Take for instance the person in the sunglasses in the back.  We have no idea who he is and yet he made it into our family picture.  I'm sure I have made it into may a peoples pictures...the question is how many?  Something to think about!

Wouldn't this make a great Christmas Card!  Ha

It was a wonderful vaction.  We were able to relax and have fun as a family.  I feel so blessed for the opportuintes that we have.  Okay so now that I am back I promise to be better about writing!  Keep posted!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Soni! So I totally laughed out loud about the "being in other peoples photos", too funny and soo true! :)

    ReplyDelete